Sep 13, 2013

4 Months

I meant to post about my favorite little guy at 1 month, 2 months and 3 months, but somehow time got away from me. 4 months isn't passing me by though!

IMG_0648

Adam is such a joy to have in our lives and he's a great baby. He has his days, of course, but overall he's made the transition to parenthood surprisingly easy. He's very laid back and mostly a happy little guy. He's growing by leaps and bounds and showing more of his personality every day.
 
Right now he's at the stage where he loves to suck on his hands. Or ours. Or anyone who's holding him. He's not very discriminating when it comes to that :) He tends to be quiet when there are other people around, but he recently learned how to screech and is more than happy to illustrate to us that his vocal cords work quite well! He'll smile and giggle if we smile at him and start laughing. I don't think there's much that beats the sound of happy baby giggles.
 
I'll try not to let another 4 months pass before he makes another appearance here!

2 comments:

Monica said...

How cute is he?! And look at all that hair! My son at that age had hair like fuzz...lol.

Jenn Maruska said...

He's beautiful. : )