Oct 1, 2013

Mystery Blocks

Here are some more blocks I recently made for a project that has to stay a secret for a little while. They were another round of quick and fun blocks to make that I finished in no time. I love the bright and cheerful colors, which remind me of spring, although I'm perfectly happy that fall is here.
 
image
 
I made these blocks following a tutorial we used for do. Good blocks earlier this year. I like how these turned out better. After I finished the first round, I learned that I like more variation in the width of the strips, which I think makes the blocks a little more interesting. I love that this design quickly makes four blocks and there a lots of variations to how they can be laid out. I think I might have to make some more of these!

2 comments:

Susan Owenby said...

You know - nothing makes yellow more cheery and bright than a fall day! :)

Jenn Maruska said...

Love the blue with a touch of orange dot. : )